Hi All,
I know this post is quite overdue. Sorry about that.
So the big news in our lives is that Berkley has been walking since she was 9 1/2 months old. She is getting faster and faster and walking is her primary mode of transportation. She is into EVERYTHING! It's a lot of work following her around, but she's so much fun!
If she's standing in the hallway, we can say "I'm gonna get you" and she takes off down the hall. It's so stinkin' cute! She's just adorable!
I know this is a short post, but that's the big news! Hope all is well with all of our readers!
Tammy and Jon


2 comments:
Thank you for the post and pictures! I'm sure it's hard to find time to keep up on stuff now that you're having to chase B around all day. She's adorable - messes and all!
I love that first picture .... she is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment