December 3, 2008

December 3, 2008 - Due Date!


Well, I made it to my due date and we're still waiting for this little one to want out. Above are my "before" picture, taken at 6 weeks pregnant and my 40 week picture, taken this morning.
We had a doctor's appointment this morning. I am "almost one cm" dilated now. I had a non-stress test to determine how the baby is doing and everything still looks okay in there. I had four or five contractions while I was hooked up to the machine, but I didn't feel any of them. I think it's a good thing that I had some contractions, though. I scheduled another NST for Monday morning (if I'm still pregnant), at which point the doctor will determine the best way to go about inducing labor. So, it's looking like it won't be any later than next Tuesday. You never know . . . maybe the little one will want to make his/her grand entrance before then (please, Baby, mommy and daddy want to meet you!)! :)
Tammy and Jon

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hang in there Tammy! I was induced at 4 days after my EDD. I know you are anxious but that is great you are having contractions! I wasn't, so maybe Baby B will come before next Tuesday and you won't have to be induced! Either way, everything will be great! Can't wait to hear some news of Baby B's arrival! :) Let us know if you need anything! Debbie

Lauren and Jeff said...

Oh my gosh I wanted to call you like a million times today to find out what was going on! Of course I checked both websites BEFORE you posted! This is killin' me. I should have taken a vacation this week to distract myself, 'cause just sittin' at work wonderin' all day is making me nuts! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Due Date plus one day! Hang in there, I know how hard it is to be patient sometimes. Just enjoy these last few days getting things done before baby decides to come :) I am glad to hear everything is continuing to go well. - Megan

Anonymous said...

OK Tammy,

I'm ready to be a Grandpa. Let the kid out.

Love You,
Dad