December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008

Hi Family and Friends,

Today is my first day being off of work. Actually, tomorrow is technically my first day on STD and my first day of maternity leave (today is technically a vacation day), but today is my first day being home when I would normally be at work. I'm going to be off of work for six months! YAY!!! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself until the baby comes. I'm just waiting for this child to decide that he/she wants out of me!

Jon and I got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done this past weekend, so I have some gifts I could wrap. I have a few more I could purchase and a few other things I could get at Meijer. I might take myself out for a little shopping trip today. We'll see . . . Jon thinks this baby is never going to come out of me because I'm going to sit on my butt all day every day!

Wednesday is our due date. We can't believe it's here already! It's very hard to believe that the baby could come at any minute! Last week my doctor said I was "almost half a cm" dilated. We have another appointment this Wednesday morning. We'll keep you all updated!

Tammy and Jon

3 comments:

Lauren and Jeff said...

I love being the first comment! Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby B!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can't wait to hear the news! :) Hope all is well. Miss Ya!

Justin said...

Maybe the baby will be born dec. 21st.